Wednesday, March 4, 2009

About the blogger: From B-boy to D-boy to eBoy.....

My footsteps in life that I have taken has been my teacher up to this point.....as early as I can remember I've always loved music.....so when the early 80's gave birth to hiphip.....I immediately was transformed into a "B-boy".....as a B-boy, the music took me to a different place that the world couldn't find me.....then as I grow up and money became, somehow, important.....my ways started to change.....I started experimenting with "fast" money.....but by seeing how lives changed by my "fast" money.....I decided that it wasn't the route for me, considering I always found joy in helping people.....so then I transformed in what I call an "eBoy".....it's pretty much the same hustle minus the law enforcement stress.....we all make mistakes.....but it's what u do after that speaks volume.....so now by being an eBoy, I can help people gain wealth oppose to losing wealth.....


Good luck to all

Mark EL

Www.el5.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Fiverr.com