Saturday, June 15, 2013

Are You Money Hungry?

For some reason when someone ask me that question I get kind of defensive. I don't feel that I am. Then I have to think about the question and say what is the opposite? Things like money regurgitator started popping in my head. Then I thought if the opposite would be giving or releasing then no I'm not money hungry.
Everytime I ask someone for help I always offer money first. It's always negotiable, but that is how I start off. For those that don't offer that wait till the last minute to talk about money or compensation I asked are they money hungry?
Probably are. It doesn't matter I'm still going to continue doing what I do and hope the other people become more positive in their actions daily.


Rock Your Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Fiverr.com