Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boy..... 2day was a rough day....I woke up from my homeboys living room floor with a slight hangover.... I also can't get a wi-fi connect....good thing for my trusty iPhone.... So I go online too check my daily income and....BAMM.... "Account can not be displayed"....i was like "WUT DAA!"... So I called Navy Federal and they told me there was a hold from the DOR.... A majority of my money is in there..... Even though I'm handling my business.... That's not enough fir them.... It all stems from past due child support.... I know I shouldn't have fell behind.... But being consistant now should just allow the arrear to be added at the end of 18 years.... But taking pretty much everything in my account is not the way to do it.... I'm stuck..... My income comes from google checkout and paypal... My fault for not having a real job.... But eMoney to me is what I am better at making than actual money.... Bosses want you to look a certain way.... Be a certain way....
Being ur own boss allows you to call the shots.....
"Noone is gonna pay you like you pay yourself" is my motto....
It's rough.... Going to have to sell my iPhone probably... That means carting around a laptop... Cutting cost isn't easy..... But it's needed..... So hopefully this will balance my books without me having to lose more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Fiverr.com