U know what im feeling when you are hosting the superbowl in your city.....electricity in the air.....Some people are geeked that they working in the same hotel that the players were in( mostly women).....I'm all about the parties.....There are gonna be many parties all over the city.....What more could you get ready and prepared for.....Many people treat this week like its spring break......They hit the gym hardcore and strive for their best.....Hey.....more power to them....
Networking is gonna be powerful.....Believe me , I have my business cards ready.....U never know.....Plus i'm all about helping people....."If i lend a helping hand, I may neva need one"! big- ups to Big Boi....Outkast.....da whole Dungeon.....So its always "All Good" for me.....As long as i network.....I can't lose.....So if anyone sees me out there.....say Wusup.....I'm gonna be all over Tampa.....shouting out the "Hot Spots"......keeping you updated.....Everyone be safe and Party SMART.....
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Rod Blagojevich received 14 years for trying to sell President Barack Obama's old Senate seat. The fact that he was trying to sell the s...
-
Click on the link and read what this guy has to say. Confessions of an Ex-Luciferian Jew - henrymakow.com
-
The Buccaneers went into Soldier Field, to play Josh McCown and Coach Lovie's old team, on a cool rainy day where both teams combined ...
-
I came across this video and it when I watched it, a gratifying energy came over me. I think I was more thankful that it made connections an...
-
UFO and Egyptian artifacts have been discovered at the home of an archeologist named William Petrie in Jerusalem. Many of his discoveries ...
No comments:
Post a Comment