The 2009 NCAA college football Senior Bowl game was won by the south..... The south dominated to a score of 35-18..... Pat White was voted MVP of the Senior Bowl..... What can you really say about the dominance that the south has on college football..... When you think about great teams, the south has participants on that exclusive list.....There used to be a time when the NCAA had a game that involved the state of Florida( either play for a Florida school or come out of high school in Florida) against the United States. Florida squad won a majority of those games.....Its safe to say that we take football serious in the south.....
With us it starts in youth football.....we train kids and condition them to play at a level that comes easy to them.....Thats why i believe that if you are outside of the SEC, and ACC conferences.....you have to schedule one game against a SEC or ACC opponent.....That will slow down all these other conferences from claiming that they should have a BCS bid.....I feel that everyone should have a chance at a BCS bowl game.....but at least play tough opponents on the way to that bowl game.....
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
I came across this video and it when I watched it, a gratifying energy came over me. I think I was more thankful that it made connections an...
-
In today's marketing world one of the biggest challenges that brands are trying to understand is how to measure ROI in their social mark...
-
The Sistine chapel ceiling frescoe is well-known amongst the religious and spiritual faithfuls.It has been interpreted by many as the pain...
-
In the streets of the UK, in broad daylight, a British soldier was attacked and killed by a man that used a practice known as "Eye for...
No comments:
Post a Comment