Saturday, December 26, 2009
Urban Legend?
Man, look at Urban Meyer calling it quits... Maybe the man does have health problems... But if it's that servere that he can't coach through it,like other coaches who has had heart attacks on the sideline, then we should be witnessing his retirement completely..... Can you imagine if Tim Tebow said he would pay Urban Meyer to be his personal QB coach... Isn't that Meyer's strong point.... There is nothing wrong with doing what you have to do... It's how you go about doing it is what's important.... If Urban Meyer does have health problems... My wishes would be for a healthy recovery..... Now maybe a new Gator coach will schedule Miami and USF to play...¥¤$
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Click on the link and read what this guy has to say. Confessions of an Ex-Luciferian Jew - henrymakow.com
-
UFO and Egyptian artifacts have been discovered at the home of an archeologist named William Petrie in Jerusalem. Many of his discoveries ...
-
The Buccaneers went into Soldier Field, to play Josh McCown and Coach Lovie's old team, on a cool rainy day where both teams combined ...
-
I came across this video and it when I watched it, a gratifying energy came over me. I think I was more thankful that it made connections an...
-
It comes to light that offices in Florida and Arizona have uncovered situations of voter fraud. Inside sources say that the firms used by t...
No comments:
Post a Comment