Thursday, December 15, 2011
IT'S OVER!!!!!
The Iraq war is officially over. What started 9 years ago, with a mistaken idea about weapons of mass destruction, has fulfilled it's duty. Just to be clear, George Bush had already signed a document stating that the end of the Iraq war would be at the end of 2011. I'm just soo excited that no other Americans will be killed. 4,484 deaths occurred in this 9 year war. Over 5,000 wounded.
America spent $800Billion dollars on this war. It put a big strain on this economy for those 9 years. That was a long fight. I'm just so glad that it's over.
Now parents can come home and see their kids. Now, as Americans, we have to unite and build up this country from level one as the Japanese did after WWII. We Americans are blessed by not have other countries invading us and dropping nukes on us but at the same time we have destroyed ourselves to the point of having those incidents happen to us.
What stops America from being uber great is that we are too divided culturally in this great country. We should reduce our division amongst each culture. The great thing about the music in America is that it's like the needle and thread that holds all the different fabrics of people together. No matter what culture or party you are, music has made you aware of other cultures and styles.
This is the greatest country in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
I came across this video and it when I watched it, a gratifying energy came over me. I think I was more thankful that it made connections an...
-
To Putin and the Russians. To me, that's not a good idea because Putin is a former KGB and would love for Russia to be a world empire. W...
-
In today's marketing world one of the biggest challenges that brands are trying to understand is how to measure ROI in their social mark...
-
The Sistine chapel ceiling frescoe is well-known amongst the religious and spiritual faithfuls.It has been interpreted by many as the pain...
-
In the streets of the UK, in broad daylight, a British soldier was attacked and killed by a man that used a practice known as "Eye for...
No comments:
Post a Comment