Boy..... 2day was a rough day....I woke up from my homeboys living room floor with a slight hangover.... I also can't get a wi-fi connect....good thing for my trusty iPhone.... So I go online too check my daily income and....BAMM.... "Account can not be displayed"....i was like "WUT DAA!"... So I called Navy Federal and they told me there was a hold from the DOR.... A majority of my money is in there..... Even though I'm handling my business.... That's not enough fir them.... It all stems from past due child support.... I know I shouldn't have fell behind.... But being consistant now should just allow the arrear to be added at the end of 18 years.... But taking pretty much everything in my account is not the way to do it.... I'm stuck..... My income comes from google checkout and paypal... My fault for not having a real job.... But eMoney to me is what I am better at making than actual money.... Bosses want you to look a certain way.... Be a certain way....
Being ur own boss allows you to call the shots.....
"Noone is gonna pay you like you pay yourself" is my motto....
It's rough.... Going to have to sell my iPhone probably... That means carting around a laptop... Cutting cost isn't easy..... But it's needed..... So hopefully this will balance my books without me having to lose more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
A robot scientist that can generate its own hypotheses and run experiments to test them has made its first real scientific discovery..... Du...
-
The Sistine chapel ceiling frescoe is well-known amongst the religious and spiritual faithfuls.It has been interpreted by many as the pain...
-
In today's marketing world one of the biggest challenges that brands are trying to understand is how to measure ROI in their social mark...
-
A Real Money poll was taken to see who would win the Social Media Wars out of Facebook, MySpace rallying back, and Twitter yesterday. The re...
No comments:
Post a Comment