As my journey unfolds before my eyes... I notice that the love expressed between humans is slowly disappearing.... I'm in the streets every day, either before or after work, grindin & hustlin trying to help people that are in the streets...and noone seems to care about each other.... Homeless stealing from the homeless.... People going hungry.... It's a shame.... Then to make it worse... Noone will hire people off the streets.... The nerves are short and the desperation is building....I can only do so much to help.....
Now for some.... Living in the streets is ok for them.... Mostly the ones with a substance problem usually fair well in the woods.... Some have the appearance of being well off.... For those ones, the streets is a temporary stop.... They do their best to get off the streets..... Some make a living off the streets..... One homeless guy said that "sniping" ( a term used when someone
is looking for cigarette butts hoping to find left a little tobacco left....helps"looking for cigarette butts help me pass the time and helps my habit"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Rod Blagojevich received 14 years for trying to sell President Barack Obama's old Senate seat. The fact that he was trying to sell the s...
-
Click on the link and read what this guy has to say. Confessions of an Ex-Luciferian Jew - henrymakow.com
-
The Buccaneers went into Soldier Field, to play Josh McCown and Coach Lovie's old team, on a cool rainy day where both teams combined ...
-
I came across this video and it when I watched it, a gratifying energy came over me. I think I was more thankful that it made connections an...
-
UFO and Egyptian artifacts have been discovered at the home of an archeologist named William Petrie in Jerusalem. Many of his discoveries ...
No comments:
Post a Comment