Saturday, December 13, 2014
Is This A UFO?
I've watched this video and it seems legit. Some say it's a drone while some believe it's digitally added. I noticed the movement and the speed it was traveling. Unfortunately, I am not an expert in UFOs. Take a look and tell me what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
A robot scientist that can generate its own hypotheses and run experiments to test them has made its first real scientific discovery..... Du...
-
We have been hearing about this Debt Ceiling issue for sometime but nevermore has it made such a big impact to our country as it does now. O...
-
Click on the link and read what this guy has to say. Confessions of an Ex-Luciferian Jew - henrymakow.com
-
UFO and Egyptian artifacts have been discovered at the home of an archeologist named William Petrie in Jerusalem. Many of his discoveries ...
No comments:
Post a Comment