Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
For some reason when someone ask me that question I get kind of defensive. I don't feel that I am. Then I have to think about the questi...
-
A major topic that has been spoken amongst politicians the last couple of month is the issue on gun control. Many politicians want to chang...
-
We have been hearing about this Debt Ceiling issue for sometime but nevermore has it made such a big impact to our country as it does now. O...
-
What does a scar on ya face really mean? To a con....a scar on ya face means you are a snitch.....talking out the side of ya mouth.....a pai...
-
This post is just to show how powerful our cognitive appraisal plays an enormous part in how we live our life daily. The way you perceive a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment