Friday, September 28, 2012
Voter Fraud by the Firms Used By the GOP
It comes to light that offices in Florida and Arizona have uncovered situations of voter fraud. Inside sources say that the firms used by the GOP were registering dead people and counting their vote for the party. Mainly in Florida, where a high population of seniors are, there were registering dead people for the last six months. The firms has been investigated on the alleged accusations for the past 5 months. No further info has been relayed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
I came across this video and it when I watched it, a gratifying energy came over me. I think I was more thankful that it made connections an...
-
In today's marketing world one of the biggest challenges that brands are trying to understand is how to measure ROI in their social mark...
-
It comes to light that offices in Florida and Arizona have uncovered situations of voter fraud. Inside sources say that the firms used by t...
-
Rod Blagojevich received 14 years for trying to sell President Barack Obama's old Senate seat. The fact that he was trying to sell the s...
No comments:
Post a Comment