Wednesday, August 15, 2012
"SAMBO" The Black GOD & Africans In Asia (Part 1 Of 8)
What I feel is that words are taken and twisted to actually make certain people think what is good is really bad. Like the word Sambo and Negro. These words are just an example of what I am trying to express.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
UFO and Egyptian artifacts have been discovered at the home of an archeologist named William Petrie in Jerusalem. Many of his discoveries ...
-
Growing up as kids we were always told you have to follow the rules. Sometimes the rules didn't make any sense but you had to follow it....
-
Today the Vatican issued a recommendation to test the sexual orientation of would-be priests at the Melbourne Catholic church. The Vatican ...
-
I have no idea what is making this cap move. It was a Simply Lemonade bottle. If anyone has an answer please share your theory .
No comments:
Post a Comment