As Tiger Woods hits the podium all eyes were glued on him. What came out of Tiger's mouth was a roar of apologies and rumor ending statements. Tiger looked sincere in his statements to his family, friends, and media. At times, Tiger looked like he was apologizing for being himself. He expressed his beef against the paparazzi and told them to leave his family alone.
Tiger also blamed money and fame for his easy access to his shameful behavior. Tiger didn't pinpoint his return to golf. He hinted that there wasn't a time table for his return. Another issue Tiger took a swing at was getting back to his religion. He made it known that he was a Buddist and how he strayed away from it in the last couple of years. He said he going to get back to his practice. I wonder did his wife try and change his faith.
In conclusion, I think Tiger Woods was very sorry for his actions and I feel he will be truthful with his family, the media, and society.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Rod Blagojevich received 14 years for trying to sell President Barack Obama's old Senate seat. The fact that he was trying to sell the s...
-
Click on the link and read what this guy has to say. Confessions of an Ex-Luciferian Jew - henrymakow.com
-
The Buccaneers went into Soldier Field, to play Josh McCown and Coach Lovie's old team, on a cool rainy day where both teams combined ...
-
I came across this video and it when I watched it, a gratifying energy came over me. I think I was more thankful that it made connections an...
-
UFO and Egyptian artifacts have been discovered at the home of an archeologist named William Petrie in Jerusalem. Many of his discoveries ...
No comments:
Post a Comment